2. License to Use
2.1. Unless otherwise stated
122 Knightsbridge and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
2.2. You may view
and/or print pages from https://www.122knightsbridge.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
3.1. You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.122knightsbridge.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://www.122knightsbridge.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://www.122knightsbridge.com
3.2. This Agreement
shall begin on the date hereof.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
4.1. The following organizations
may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
4.2. These organizations may link
to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
5. No use of 122 Knightsbridge’s logo or other artwork
You may not use our company’s logo or other proprietary graphics to link to this website without prior written permission.
6. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website.
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
9. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of [insert jurisdiction], and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in [insert jurisdiction] for the resolution of any disputes.